You're already an expert
Let's make you an Author
Ghostwriting & structural editing
For busy experts who need someone to get the book done
- You have a large and highly engaged audience, ready and willing (and hopefully waiting) to buy your book.
- You are willing to work hard to drive book sales through an intensive launch campaign.
- Your book will provide an entry-level offer for people to work with you.
- Your book will form part of your sales funnel for high ticket offers or services.
- Your book will bring a credibility boost or open the door to speaking engagements and workshops.
As this is intensive, bespoke work, I can only take on 1 to 2 ghostwriting clients per year.
Your investment for this work is dependent on the amount and quality of source material, the consistency of tone and voice of the source material, the amount of independent research required to fill any gaps and the required length of the manuscript. As a guide, prices start from NZD $10,000 (+GST if applicable) for a book of 30,000 words and will vary widely depending on the source material and concept.
Curious? Let’s talk about your book idea.
Polish your manuscript
Big picture' structural editing for a book that flows beautifully and delivers on its promise
Finished your book manuscript and need some help shining it into shape?
I offer a ‘big picture’ structural editing service, to ensure your book flows well from one idea to another and delivers on the promise in the title.
First, I’ll review your manuscript to determine what shape it’s in. Then I’ll recommend an editing package that meets the needs of your manuscript, from a ‘big picture’ edit, to a more detailed structural edit.
Pricing will depend on length and complexity of the manuscript, but starts from:
- Manuscript read from $500 (+GST if applicable)
- Structural editing from $1200 (+GST if applicable)
Author of "Allergic to Perfect"
Author of "Steady: Keeping calm in a world gone viral"