Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when visiting our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you.
We may collect:
- Your full name
- An email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you. You consent to this by providing your email in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment for goods and services purchased by you.
- General information about you (such as your interests, experience of our services and products, or other services and products, and your contact preferences.
- Information related to your use of our Services and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntary, and by providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at [email protected]
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content
Other Information We May Collect:
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
Cookies are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide you with a tailored experience within this website.
If you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to your computer hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
How we use the Personal Data we collect:
- To process payment and provide access to products and services that you have purchased. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
- To send communications and administrative emails about the Services, our products, and updates to your account.
- To analyse, benchmark and conduct research on user data and user interactions with the Services and our products and services.
- For our internal record keeping.
- To contact you to answer any queries you may have.
- To run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements. We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and take the necessary steps to protect the privacy of users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all New Zealand national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or us do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
We use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services we offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter programme the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process, or whereby you, the consumer, have previously purchased from, or enquired about purchasing from the company, a product or service that the email newsletter relates to.
This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorised or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.). Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members). It is important to note that we may transfer data internationally.
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR regulations. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but we advise users using such form to email processes, that they do so at their own risk. Confidentiality We aim to keep the Personal Data that you share with us confidential.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password. We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used
- Request a copy of what Personal Data we hold (a fee will be payable)
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
We operate an email newsletter programme, to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. You can subscribe through an online automated process, at your discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with you.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications.
If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at info @christinesheehy.co
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorised access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Third Party Websites
We may link to other websites on our website. We cannot verify the contents of third party websites and users should note they click on third party links at their own risk.
We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website.
Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data. You are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and/or us (for example, http://bit.ly/zyVUBo) .
Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Sponsored links and Advertising
Notification of Changes
We may use your Personal Data, such as your contact information, to inform you of changes to the Website or its content, or, if requested, to send you additional information about us.
Data Controller and Processors